Education In Pakistan:
Education in Pakistan is basically split into six levels: Early childhood (for the age from 2.5 to 5), Primary (grades one to five), Middle (grades six to eight), High school (grades nine and ten), Higher Secondary school (grades eleven and twelve), and after that University programs leading to Undergraduate and Graduate Program. After Higher Secondary students have chances to choose their career field and enrolled themselves in the best university according to their scores. Education is the primary need for the development of generations. It tells us the better way of living and guides us, it is the strongest weapon which you can use to change the world. Education brightens life, it frees an individual from misconceptions and blind belief. It is the key factor in success.
Best Universities in Karachi:
• The University Of Karachi.
• Hamdard University.
• NED University.
• Indus University.
• PAF-KIET University.
• Institute Of Business Management.
• Baharia University.
• SZABIST University.
• Preston University.
• FAST National University.
Admission Criteria for Universities in Karachi:
Applicant must have passed their examination in at least the second division with 50%. And also the minimum qualifying marks in the Entry Exam is 50%. However, for medical students, 50% scores in entry test and 40% scores in HSS is a must.
Most Demanded Graduation Courses in Pakistan in 2020:
Selecting the perfect course for a career is the main decision in anybody’s life. Nowadays vast and different career options come into view, and it’s one of the toughest and bemuse phases for both students and families. It is very remarkable to acknowledge and pursue your interest as well as options obtainable in that field.
People are opting new jobs but still, some career is high in demand. Following courses are top in-demand graduation courses for this new era.
• MARKETING AND BUSINESS MANAGEMENT
• MEDICAL FIELD
• CREATIVE DESIGN
• MECHANICAL ENGINEERING
• HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGEMENT
• FINANCE AND ACCOUNT
• SOFTWARE ENGINEERING
• PROCESS AND SUPPLY CHAIN
• TELECOM ENGINEERING
• PROGRAM AND PROJECT MANAGEMENT
Nowadays people are inclined more towards skilled education in Pakistan rather than spending 4 years on the graduation programs. You can earn more if you have good skills in hand. The diploma is a qualification less than a degree but it focuses on the main skill area you are going to opt for in your future career and it’s typically a 1 or 2-year program.
Diploma degree in Education in Pakistan:
It takes a short duration. It’s typically for 4 years.
Focused technical and vocational skills. Focused on academic subjects.
Cost Generally low. It is costly.
Top Demanded Diplomas:
- COMPUTER SCIENCE
- INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
- GRAPHIC DESIGNING
- HOTEL MANAGEMENT
- SOFTWARE ENGINEERING DIPLOMA
- DIGITAL MARKETING
- MONTESSORI TEACHING DIPLOMA
Top Education in Pakistan for Females:
Females now enjoy a good status relatively from the past. In the 21st century, women get lots of confidence and have been challenged to step into the field which was prohibited for them a few decades before, but still, women are underestimated based on being females but now they are brave enough to answer this discrimination.
Females who are working have to multitask they have to work and look after their families and home together. Selecting a career can be hard. You should keep the benefits of your own and your family limitations in mind. Here are the top favorable career for women in Pakistan.
• MEDICINE: Medicine is the field of health which includes nurses, doctors, and different kinds of specialists. It covers diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of disease, and many other aspects of health. It aims to maintain health and wellbeing.
• TEACHING: Teaching is the creativity and science whereby a lecturer brings knowledge to students formally, by using a variety of ways.
• LAW: The study of rules which a country or community knows as regulating the activities of its members and which it may apply by the imposition of penalties.
• AVIATION: Aviation is basically the science of flight, and this may also include the constructing and designing of planes and their routes.
• BANKING: Banking is defined as the study business of taking and safeguarding money of other individuals and parties and then lending out this money to conduct economic activities like making a profit or just covering operating expenses.
• INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY (IT): Information Technology is the study, designing, developing, supporting, or managing of computer systems—especially software applications and computer hardware. IT workers make sure that computers work well for people.
• MEDIA: Media study is a field of study which deals with the content, history, and effects of numerous media in specific, the mass media.
• DESIGNER: Design study can buildup and widen observations, thinking, and skills. It includes research, assessment, creation, and the power to understand, grow, and imagine systems, procedures, and surroundings.
• BEAUTICIAN: It is a study to give beauty treatments like facials, Botox, skin glowing procedures, and many things regarding skins, and it’s also an art of doing a makeover of people.
• ENTREPRENEURSHIP: The study of starting up a business or businesses, on your money risks in the expectation of profit.